Our Recipe for this week is Veal Chops with Rosemary
Follow our blog for weekly recipes, news, specials and much more exciting content and be sure to try out our recipes 😉
- 2 veal chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2cup white wine
- 1⁄4cup chicken stock
- Rub the chops with 1 Tablespoon of oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and let sit on a plate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add remaining oil.
- Add chops to pan and cook until golden brown on one side, and flip.
- Remove chops from pan to a baking dish, brown side down and roast at 375ºF.
- for 10 minutes.
- Add wine and stock to cast iron pan and stir up brown bits from the bottom.
- Serve chops with juice from pan.
Try out this delicious veal chops recipe at home and let us know if you like it!
Follow Klein Windhoek Schlachterei on Facebook
Visit Our Online Shop